Soft Raw Banana Kofta
Kofta is a family of non-veg dishes found in the Indian subcontinent. In the simplest form, kofta consist of balls of minced or ground meat—usually chicken or meat—mixed with spices or onions. But today we are going to do some vegetarian kofta with raw banana.It tastes great and delicious to have as a side dish for lunch.
Lets start preparing raw banana kofta .....
INGREDIENTS FOR RAW BANANA KOFTA
Raw Banana - 1 no
Bengal gram - 1 tbsp
Grated Coconut - 3 tbsp
Green chilly - 2 nos
Fennel seeds - 1 tbsp
Garlic - 2 small piece
Salt to taste
Chopped Fresh Coriander Leaves - few
Curry Leaves - Few
Onion finely chopped - 1/2 cup
Oil for Deep Frying
Cook the whole raw banana in a pressure pan for 2 whistle.Once cooked , grate the raw banana into small pieces.
2. Now in a mixi jar add coconut, bengal gram,green chilly,garlic and grind it into coarse.
3. Into the grated banana add chopped onion,coriander leaves and curry leave.
4. Mix it well and make it in a ball shape and keep it aside.
5. Keep the oil for deep frying in a medium flame.
6. Once the oil is hot pour the ball banana into the oil and fry it till it is cooked well.
7. Hot and soft kofta is ready for lunch side dish.
Soft raw banana kofta is ready